Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Krooluhv may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name – Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
If you purchase Krooluhv’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Krooluhv may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
– Gender – Race
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Krooluhv’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
This is a RocketLawyer.com document. Page 1 of 4
Krooluhv collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Krooluhv may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Krooluhv and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Krooluhv does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Krooluhv may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Krooluhv, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Krooluhv may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Krooluhv or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Krooluhv; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Krooluhv, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Krooluhv may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Krooluhv, in order to determine what Krooluhv services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Krooluhv to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Krooluhv. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Krooluhv website.
The Krooluhv website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Krooluhv pages, or register with Krooluhv site or services, a cookie helps Krooluhv to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Krooluhv website, the information you previously provided can be
This is a RocketLawyer.com document. Page 2 of 4
retrieved, so you can easily use the Krooluhv features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Krooluhv services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Krooluhv secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
uses the following methods for this purpose:
- – SSL Protocol
- – Wordpress Ninja Security
- – JetPack Security – WordPress
- – Askimet Anti-SpamWhen personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.Children Under Thirteen
Krooluhv does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Krooluhv Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Krooluhv account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR KROOLUHV ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY
This is a RocketLawyer.com document. Page 3 of 4
IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “My Account” page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone.
From time to time, Krooluhv may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Krooluhv or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Krooluhv, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by “replying STOP” or “clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Changes to this Statement
Krooluhv welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Krooluhv has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Krooluhv at:
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 2029999774
Effective as of March 13, 2019
This is a RocketLawyer.com document. Page 4 of 4
Krooluhv Digital Mobile App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Krooluhv Digital and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the Krooluhv Digital App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Krooluhv Digital App.<
In order to ensure Krooluhv Digital provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the “Report as offensive” feature found under each post.
- Parties This Agreement is between you and Krooluhv Digital only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Krooluhv Digital, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Krooluhv Digital App and its content.
- Privacy Krooluhv Digital may collect and use information about your usage of the Krooluhv Digital App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Krooluhv Digital may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Krooluhv Digital App.
- Limited License Krooluhv Digital grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theKrooluhv Digital App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theKrooluhv Digital App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
- Age Restrictions By using the Krooluhv Digital App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Krooluhv DigitalApp does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Krooluhv Digital App may be terminated without warning if Krooluhv Digital believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s use of the Krooluhv Digital App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child’s use of the Krooluhv Digital App.
- Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to Krooluhv Digital, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- Warranty Krooluhv Digital disclaims all warranties about the Krooluhv Digital App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Krooluhv Digital, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support Krooluhv Digital does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Krooluhv Digital, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Product Claims Krooluhv Digital, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Krooluhv Digital App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Krooluhv Digital App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims Krooluhv Digital shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Krooluhv Digital App. To the extent Krooluhv Digital is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Krooluhv Digital, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Krooluhv Digital App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.